GayDestinationWeddings.com was created to serve the needs and exceed the expectations of the LGBTQ community.
Each of our G-ListTM resorts is carefully screened and hand-selected for its unique appeal and personable charm to be an ideal gay wedding venue. We also continue to add hotels and resorts that are committed to hosting gay destination weddings. As legal and social support for same-sex marriage continues to expand around the globe, we look forward to welcoming more LGBTQ couples.
All of our GDW specialists are accredited by New York's Gay Wedding Institute and are experienced in planning and organizing gay destination weddings of all sizes and budgets and can also assist with your celebration at any other gay wedding venue you may have in mind.
Whether you are planning a gay destination wedding, lesbian destination wedding, transgender destination wedding or a commitment ceremony, our expertise will guide you through the process.
Destination Weddings Travel Group is the largest and most experienced specialty destination wedding company in the world and has worked with nearly 15,000 couples and facilitated travel arrangements for over half a million guests. Each destination wedding is planned with utmost care and sensitivity, completely customized to fulfill the dreams and of each couple.
Our Time Has Come.
- Hand-picked G-ListTM hotels and resorts for discerning LGBTQ style and taste
- Each resort screened and vetted to ensure total embrace of gay weddings and complete comfort for all LGBTQ guests and wedding parties
- All GDW Wedding Specialists are formally accredited by the Gay Wedding Institute
- GayDestinationWeddings.com is created and designed by LGBTQ executive staff and consultants, specifically for LGBTQ couples and their guests
- The Destination Weddings Travel Group is the #1 destination wedding planning company worldwide
- Collaboration and strategic partnership with the Gay Wedding Institute in all phases of GayDestinationWeddings development to ensure optimum LGBTQ market awareness and customer experience
- IATA and Gay Wedding Institute Certified
- Expert knowledge of all resorts and destinations
- 60+ passionate GDW specialists to guide you through your planning process with sensitivity and awareness
- Dedicated customer care team to ensure your needs are both understood and met
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Support
- Multi Award-Winning service from the global leader in destination weddings
- Exciting wedding ideas and venues designed to suit discerning and progressive styles and tastes
- Create a truly one-of-a kind event as unique and exciting as you, your partner and your circle of friends and family
- High-level creativity for all budgets and wedding sizes - from modest and intimate, to large and extravagant
- Exhilarating destination travel options for all types of LGBTQ celebrations - from weddings and honeymoons to vow renewals and vacation trips