Congratulations and Welcome to GayDestinationWeddings.com!
Planning Your Perfect Destination Wedding
If you’re considering a destination wedding, you’re in good company. Traditional weddings can be expensive—and fly by in a blur of a few hours. Destination weddings offers couples the chance to do something extraordinary and different, often while saving money and enjoying a vacation with family and friends. Our hand-selected, LGBT-friendly properties fit every budget and taste, all while ensuring a total embrace of your dream wedding or celebration.
A destination wedding is perfect for:
- Marrying in a unique, unforgettable destination , whether you desire a romantic white sand beach in Antigua, charming chapel in Mexico or luxury villa in Tuscany
- Spending three to seven days making lifelong memories (even luxurious or adventurous excursions !) with your closest friends and family
- Choosing a ceremony and reception that fits your personality and budget, whether it’s a simple beach party or an elaborate ballroom dinner
- Saving money—through an intimate guest list, combined wedding/honeymoon travel and hotel and resort amenities
Whether it's an intimate celebration for just the two of you or a grand ceremony and reception for 150 of your family and friends, GayDestinationWeddings.com has your perfect destination. Check out some of our real couples' amazing experiences!
Your Certified Destination Wedding Specialist
Planning a wedding from afar can be overwhelming and stressful without the help of a professional—particularly for couples who might not know how certain country's laws or customs affect LGBT travelers. Our Certified Destination Wedding Specialists are accredited by New York’s prestigious Gay Wedding Institute and eliminate all of the guesswork and stress as they:
- Listen to your vision and help you select the perfect location for your destination wedding
- Guide you expertly through the entire planning process, from arranging flights to securing accommodations for you and your guests
- Act as liaison between you and your on-site wedding coordinator, who will handle the details of your ceremony and reception
- Secure the best perks and offers for you through their vast knowledge of our resort partners
A Company You Can Trust
- Our services are 100% free
- Our award-winning Certified Destination Wedding Specialists are sensitive to the needs and expectations of same-sex couples
- We have experience planning nearly 25,000 personalized destination weddings and organizing travel accommodations for over 500,00 guests
- Our relationship with top hotels and resorts around the world means you get the best prices, plus added perks and exclusive offers
- We work with your budget and help you find competitive packages for you and your guests
- Peace of mind emergency after-hours service during travel
- Enjoy extras like customizable save-the date emails, a complimentary wedding website and the ability to crowdfun(d) a custom registry
Let us help plan your perfect romantic celebration.